20 lbs Honey*
20 lbs Peaches or Peach/Apricot mix (frozen and thawed)
20g Lalvin CY3079
1/3 sugar break = 1.110
1.060 Estimated FG
Add honey to fermentation vessel and then add water to reach SG. Should be close to 5 gallons total volume. Then add fruit. Note that you will end up needing a larger fermentation vessel than just a 6 or 8 gallon bucket for this.
Follow the Yeast Handling and Nutrient Addition process on MMR.
In secondary, add the following:
- 5 vanilla beans (split longwise)
- 1 tablespoon of ground Vietnamese cinnamon
*For honey options:
- Orange blossom honey
- 2 parts orange blossom 1 part almond blossom
- Half clover, half avocado
- Caramelized honey to caramel/toffee stage